Friday 7 June 2013

The Face Shop - Face It Power Perfection BB Cream (페이스잇파워퍼펙션비비) Review

Today I'm going to share with you one of my favorite BB Creams that I adore :) Hopefully my review does it justice so you all love it too!

I bought The Face Shop's Power Perfection BB Cream while I was in Korea in July last year. I can't remember exactly how much it costed but I think it was around 20,000 (about $18USD) which is really reasonable and for the product quality seems cheap! So I bought two packets :) I was on my last packet in January :( So when I went to Thailand in January I bought another packet. The price in Thailand? About 1,800 Baht! (about $60USD) Absolutely ridiculous. But that's how much this BB Cream is essential to me lol.

So on to the review...


The Packaging is really appealing to me as I love purple :) It looks really sophisticated and pretty. The cream smells really fragrant and lovely. Another great thing about BB cream is the fact it has SPF in it too! This one is SPF 37. 


There are two colors to choose from, Light Beige and Natural Beige. The Shop Assistant in Korea told me that since I have caucasian skin rather than asian skin that I should choose light beige so that's the one I've got :) 


The Results: 
(No flash has been used!)

No Make-Up on Right Cheek

Wearing Face It Power Perfection BB Cream #01 Natural Beige on Right Cheek

No Make-Up on Left Cheek (my skin is more blotchy on my left cheek)
Wearing Face It Power Perfection BB Cream #01 Natural Beige on Left Cheek
As you can see the coverage of this is great and it covers really evenly. It is also really easy to apply and doesn't take to much time. I used a sponge to apply the make-up but I have used my hands and a brush in the past and it applies just as easily no matter what tool you use! :)

This BB cream gives a really healthy look to my skin. It manages to cover most of my blemishes without being too thick and cakey which is perfect for a natural, healthy, daily look.

After a year of wearing this BB Cream it has never once caused me to break out! 

The only issue I have with this make up is it only last for around 4 hours. It lasts longer with a powder over top but a powder kind of ruins the glossy look it gives.

Final Verdict: 

- Gives your skin a healthy look

- Coverage is perfect

- Easy to apply

- Doesn't last that long :(

- If you love BB Creams and you haven't tried this... you need to! I'd love to know your thoughts :)

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment