Saturday 29 June 2013

Etude House Dear My Jelly Lips Talk JPK001 (Baby Pink) Review

Today's review is on Etude House's Dear My Jelly Lips Talk Baby Pink colour, or also known as colour JPK001 :) I believe it's from the Sweet Recipe collection.



When I first looked at this lipstick I was actually really dissappointed, it was much paler than I expected it looked like it was going to just put a light gloss onto my lips.




 As always Etude House's packaging is super cute! How adorable is the box? "Recipe for Jelly Lips" if that's not adorable then I don't know what is! I love how the diamantes on the tube match the colour of the lipstick. However, while the tube is cute it actually crosses the line a wee bit over to childish. The fact that the tube is made of cheap plastic makes it look kind of like a child's toy lipstick that came free with a barbie doll or polly pocket. Hmm... I can't decide if it's really sweet or immature.



The Results:
Top: Bare Lips
Bottom: Wearing Etude House Dear My Jelly Lips Talk JPK001 (Baby Pink)

Swatch on my arm, 3 coats.
Oh wow! I did not excpect the lipstick to turn a much darker pink when applied onto the lips! The lipstick also feels really nice. It dries up so you don't feel creaminess all over your lips and when you have a drink it doesn't stain your glass. 

The application is really easy it just glides onto your lips. After application it tints darker and dries.

I really really love this lipstick and now I want to try more of the Jelly Lips range :D

Final Verdict:

- I LOVE this lipstick, it's probably my favourite now

- Easy application

- Dries evenly

- Cute packaging but quite childish and cheap looking

- Beautiful dark pink colour


Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This lipstick looks SO good! I'm so tempted to try these (and buy all the colours), but i'm so broke right now... T__T Thank you for the review!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Etude House, it is one of my most favorite brands. I think I will add this item to my wishlist.

    Laila | Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete