Tuesday 25 June 2013

Etude House Products - Mini Haul!!

Last Week I ordered some Etude House products off http://www.momokorea.com/ and hooray they arrived yesterday :D I have yet to try them but I'm very excited :) International shipping cost me $20USD which was extremely pricey but it seems reasonable for international shipping so I can't complain there! I think next time I go over to Asia I'll definitely be ordering more because shipping is free to there yay!



I love ordering things online because it's so exciting when the package arrives on your doorstep :D

All the goodies inside carefully covered in bubble wrap :)
So as you can imagine it was all very exciting getting the package and opening it! Everything was carefully bubble wrapped and it was honestly like Christmas had come early when I was unwrapping everything!

The goods!

I won't show you each item in detail since I'm planning to do reviews on them all at some point, but here's everything I got in anti-clockwise order:
(Note: All prices in USD)

- Dear My Party Nails: Prom Queen $2.53
- Dear My Party Nails: Halloween Day $2.53
- Juicy Cocktail Graduation Nails: Princess Mary $5.05
- Lash Perm: 3 Step Volumecara $10.95
- Surprise Essence Concealer: Light Beige $4.21
- Secret Beam Highlighter: Pink & White Mix $7.58
- Dear My Jelly Lips Talk: Baby Pink (JPK001) $7.16

So as you can see all the items were really cheap and affordable! Definitely worth the expensive international shipping - especially if you live in Asia where it's free. :) The products came in about a week and there was a surprise along with them - free samples. Yay!

Free samples - whoo!
I will definitely order off this website again as it was reliable, fast and cheap :) Now I can't wait to try all the products!!

Have a good day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment