Monday 10 June 2013

~MASCARA MONDAY~ Maybelline - Volum' Express The Turbo Review

Yay! My second Mascara Monday!! So this Mascara Monday is from Maybelline's Volum' Express Series; The Turbo :) I purchased this last week because it was 50% off :D Bargain!



First off, the packaging. The packaging of this mascara is really appealing to the eyes with the metallically red for the words and top of the tube. However, because it's mostly black I wouldn't say it blew me away or anything and it certainly doesn't stand out when in a pile with all my other mascaras. 



The Mascara promises 5x Volume. I got the waterproof version which is only 5x but I believe the washable version promises to give 7x volume. The brush has the classic style bristles which is great and its easy to move around the eyelashes.


Results:


No Mascara or Curl
Curled Lashes, No Mascara
Wearing Maybelline's Volum' Express The Turbo Mascara on Top Lashes and Bottom Lashes

Wow! Look how my eyelashes are actually touching the top of my eyes! I didn't know this mascara would also provide massive length which is such an awesome bonus. The volume provided is pretty great too. I wouldn't say it's 5x the volume but it's still a good amount of volume. 

I can certainly tell that there is heaps of volume added to my bottom lashes too.

New Favourite Mascara?? I think so!!!

Final Verdict:

- Great Volume

- Awesome length!

- Easy to apply

Have a good monday everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment